1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten (10) new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs.
7. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You
have to tag 10 people.
Ten things about me:
1. I have a strange, sarcastic humor, and many people usually don't get any of my jokes or comments, thinking, i'm being serious.
2. If i had the opportunity to gain a superpower, it would definitely be shapeshifting, so i can change into anything or anyone.
3. The things i value most in other people are sturdiness, strength, honesty and charisma.
4. I've been drawing ever since i was first able to hold a pencil.
5. The most important turning point in my life was my last year in secondary school and the first weeks of university, as under the awful pressure in this period, i began to change in many ways, i developed and became more agile and independent.
6. I used to do rhythmic gymnastics for 6 years.
7. I have a terrible piercing gaze that many people hate. I cannot control that, and i honestly believe, that's why so many of them seem to be afraid of me...
8. I love animals, but i've never had any pets.
9. I tend to watch provocative movies, just to get under their effect, and ponder on them for weeks afterwards.
10. Last, but not least: i worry about EVERYTHING. I overcomplicate things, conflate, make conspiracy-theories, line up the worst possible outcomes of anything i start to do or get into. I try to take things easy, but brooding on them is simply part of my nature.
Questions from Tagger:
1. Favorite theme of music?
Mostly folk/gothic/power metal, but i like a couple of alternative rock bands as well and generally i listen to anything, except for rap, soul and hip-hop.
2. Favorite show? (any medium)
Friends. I've seen it so many times, that i lost count and i'm still not tired of it I like Tudors, Adventure Time, The Walking Dead, and some others as well.
3. Favorite movie?
I'd say it's still The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
4. Whats new?
Hm... Well i live in a dormitory and i share a room with three other people now in our country's capital. There's some weird shit going on here, but so far, i like it
5. What are you working on? Or hoping to work on?
I'm a mess nowadays, it's hard to get a hold of all the things i'm supposed to do and study and buy and confess and develop and argh.
6. Excited about the holiday season coming up again?
As always I've always been a moody 'let's put holiday decorations all over the place for the season' type of person.
7. Who is your favorite character? Original or from franchise.
8. If you could be anything else from who you are now, who would you be and why? (GET CREATIVE)
I'm brainstorming and it's overwhelming... I would be a witch, or a queen, or a scientist, or a cat, or a fjord, oh my god i don't know. Each has its advantages and i just can't decide... But no matter what, i'd like to be free from care.
9. What do you like most about my art? (I will reply the same to you in exchange!)
Solid designs, and lively characters. Unitary and still diverse
I apologize for this in advance